Sunday 6 June 2010

Wall-E Icons - 8 Lovely Icons Inspired By Wall-E Cartoon

my_computer WALL-E is a 2008 computer-animated science fiction film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and directed by Andrew Stanton. It follows the story of a robot named WALL-E who is designed to clean up a waste-covered Earth far in the future. He eventually falls in love with another robot named EVE, and follows her into outer space on an adventure that changes the destiny of both his kind and humanity. These icons designed on the grounds of this famous cartoon will surely enhance the look of your desktop.

Download all in ICO format

Search
search
Media player
media_player
Network
network
My applications
my_applications
Empty basket
basket_empty 
Full basket
basket_full
My documents
my_documents
My computer
my_computer

No comments:

Post a Comment