Sunday 6 June 2010

Manage Goolge Chrome Tabs In 3D Using TabsPreview

Manage Goolge Chrome Tabs In 3D Using TabsPreview Google Chrome is my favorite browser recently because it’s neat and really fast although I sometimes have to switch back to my fatty Firefox to use some addons. One disadvantage you may come across if you also love Chrome like me is that it becomes difficult to manage when you are opening too many tabs.

Good news for both of us, I’ve just found an extension for Chrome called TabsPreview. Once installed, it silently observes open tabs and allows us to preview tabs in various 3D styles such as stack, grid, row, flow (I love this one)

More about TabsPreview, read Tabs Preview: Enjoy your Google Chrome Tabs in three dimensions (3D)

Related posts

No comments:

Post a Comment