Sunday 6 June 2010

Upload Clipboard Content To FTP Server Quickly Using Clupper

Upload Clipboard Content To FTP Server Quickly Using Clupper The first time I used a FTP client, I thought I could only upload files. Then I was so surprised to know that I can compress a folder into a zip file and upload it to the server, the uploaded file would be decompressed automatically on the server. Today, another shocking news to me when I know that I can even upload content in Windows Clipboard to the server just with a few clicks.

Clupper is the application does this. Once launched, it’s waiting for the upload action in the system tray. You can upload files, folders by copy to the Clipboard. If the content in Clipboard is text, it automatically convert that content into a HTML file before uploading.

More about Clupper, read Upload Windows clipboard content to FTP server with Clupper

Related posts

No comments:

Post a Comment